As Ani-Pock grows in age and size, and as members come and go, it's fun to see the friends Ani-Pock has met!

Friday, July 04, 2008

2008 - July

Acronell -
A-kun - my rolfknife goes slic slic slic
Aly -
AmaiUzuRin -
AmatsuMisa -
Anthonykun - "My ROLFCOPTER goes SOI SOI SOI"
Ash -
Asukachan -
Azrothneko - when people see a baby elephant it's kute and small, but when they see a spider it's massive and ugly! :D lolo
Chibiwolf -
Chikyuu -
Claxkip4 -
CTK_Hullo -
DarkRiku -
DemonDude -
Edgeslayer -
Fullmetalwaolf111- I'm not emo, I just like death metal, wearing gloves, long hair, and anything the color black...
Haku - *poke*
HannahBanana99 - [HEEY ^-^]
Hinder -
Icecoldness -
Icewolfz - ooooooooo FireWork MONTH XP
IchigoStars -
Ikkokou -
Inubabe -
KafeiCHU -
KageNek- Watermelon = Kage Treats
Kajsa -
Kamisori - Sometimes its best to see "Beauty" before things get "Ugly"... Other times you wish you knew before hand.
Karlzorz - WHY WONT ANYONE RANDOM BRAWL ONLINE :(
Katsuhiro - Obon rocks!!...only if you actually get to dance or are working with fun people v(^__^)v
Katze -
Kawaiibebe -
Kip - Darn. Not enough room on the floor to ROFL. Switching to LOLing instead.
Koi-Koi - Leaning now, into the breeze, remembering Sunday he falls to his knees they had breakfast together but two eggs don't last like the feeling of what he needs..
Koin -
Lucy -
Luna -
Mangaboy -
Merc -
Mercesteys -
Meyume - Lifes always getting harder.
Mikikochan - I wish i knew how you felt about me before everything crashed and burned.
Mina - Mya, Brad Swaile pulled of Light's evil laugh!!! I am SO HAPPY!
Mochidzuki - *hownowbrowncow* IT'S NOT WORKING!!!! (buy a mochii now! for the low price of only $12.99)
MoonlightNeko -
Mr. Mew -
Mudpelt -
Nightmaresan -
Nippou -
Ogi - It is said that even an Idiot can use scissors, But an idiot with scissors can cause problems, too.
paflionvaercel- I don't get it...they say this knife on tv can slice through a pineapple in midair.Why would you need to slice a pineapple in midair?
PiscesDragon - When you don't think you can make a difference...remember that one can make a difference, even if its small.
Pocky - eeeeEEEEVAAAAA!
PockyWarrior - I WILL NEVER WATCH WALL E
Proudtobeemo - my neck, back, foot, arms, and middle finger hurt!
Punkchick - I'm not THAT random! (serious face)
Purly -
Qwet - oh bugger i lost me leg
Rena - like me now, hate me never, but if you love me, love me forever
Reyoko -
Rika - "I swear to drunk, I'm not God."
Rin -
Rohanu -
Rosebarks- Life is beautiful but beauty doesn't always last
Sadako - PC's In a rush! It scares me o ~o
Silver -
StanTheMan -
Syn
Teenlink -
TenTen-
*serious face* Mom, were you there when I was born?
Terrato - how many times do i have to tell you, MY PANTS ARENT FOR SALE!!!
THC - "It's only pre-marrital sex if you plan on getting married"
TienMei -
T0ast -
Wadim - Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
Wolfie -
Xbombr - Sometimes a person just comes along in your life that makes a difference, being with them is the best feeling ever and you wish for it to last forever.
Yoshi - Do you want to win free gas? ... *Farts* ... there you go, you are todays winner.
Zaku - Do you want to die? I do think you'll regret it...but you will get another happy meal flag
Zeke -
Zelorean -
Zslayrr - i swear officer i dont have any illegal fireworks.

44 comments:

Kami... said...

Sometimes its best to see "Beauty" before things get "Ugly"... Other times you wish you knew before hand.

Anonymous said...

i swear officer i dont have any illegal fireworks.

-zslayrr

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a person just comes along in your life that makes a difference, being with them is the best feeling ever and you wish for it to last forever.

xbombr

Pocky said...

Great quote xbombr

Zaku-sama said...

"Do you want to die? I do think you'll regret it...but you will get another happy meal flag."

Anonymous said...

"Life is beautiful but beauty doesn't always last."

Anonymous said...

"When you don't think you can make a difference...remember that one can make a difference, even if its small.. (I learned that while in Circle K (um..not the gas station) )"

Anonymous said...

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

Wadim ~

Yoshi said...

Do you want to win free gas? ... *Farts* ... there you go, you are todays winner.

Anonymous said...

Obon rocks!!...only if you actually get to dance or are working with fun people v(^__^)v

Unknown said...

PC's In a rush! It scares me o ~o

Anonymous said...

"I swear to dunk, I'm not God."


-Rika

Foxy said...

my neck, back, foot, arms, and middle finger hurt!


Proudtobeemo aka Foxy

Anonymous said...

(Mya, Brad Swaile pulled of Light's evil laugh!!! I am SO HAPPY!)

-Mina

Anonymous said...

WHY WONT ANYONE RANDOM BRAWL ONLINE :(

Anonymous said...

like me now, hate me never, but if you love me, love me forever


-Rena



jebus i haven't left a quote in a while ><;

Anonymous said...

when people see a baby elephant it's kute and small, but when they see a spider it's massive and ugly! :D lolo

IceWolfz said...

ooooooooo FireWork MONTH XP

Pocky said...

Got everything up to here! Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

oh bugger i lost me leg

Anonymous said...

*serious face* Mom, were you there when I was born?

Ogihci said...

It is said that even an Idiot can use scissors, But an idiot with scissors can cause problems, too.

Anonymous said...

Darn. Not enough room on the floor to ROFL. Switching to LOLing instead.

THC said...

"It's only pre-marrital sex if you plan on getting married"

THC

Anonymous said...

"My ROLFCOPTER goes SOI SOI SOI"

Anonymous said...

HEEEY ^-^

Anonymous said...

*hownowbrowncow* IT'S NOT WORKING!!!! (buy a mochii now! for the low price of only $12.99)

Anonymous said...

"I'm not emo, I just like death metal, wearing gloves, long hair, and anything the color black..."'

Anonymous said...

how many times do i have to tell you, MY PANTS ARENT FOR SALE!!!

KoiKoi said...

"Leaning now, into the breeze, remembering Sunday he falls to his knees they had breakfast together but two eggs don't last like the feeling of what he needs.." -Koi*Koi

Anonymous said...

"I don't get it...they say this knife on tv can slice through a pineapple in midair.Why would you need to slice a pineapple in midair?"

Ogihci said...

pocky.....how come you've added others but skipped mine?

Anonymous said...

A quote from A-kun:

my rolfknife goes slic slic slic

Anonymous said...

Lifes always getting harder.

Kafei said...

Life is but a dream~

Anonymous said...

Ichi got a new haircut~ C: Super cute~

Anonymous said...

I wish i knew how you felt about me before everything crashed and burned.

Mikikochan

Anonymous said...

"If the world ignores you, throw a rock at it."

Triforce

Anonymous said...

"As i fight in the Darkness, the Light on my side, my Heart yearns for your Touch, and your Kiss is my only safety."


post it in blood red please Pockster

Ogihci said...

Birfday birfday yay yay yay
WHOO FIFTEEN CAN"T BEAT THAT CAN CHU >:0

Ogihci said...

Birfday birfday yay yay yay
WHOO FIFTEEN CAN"T BEAT THAT CAN CHU >:0

Anonymous said...

tu libu dibu douchu = to live a life without you somehow. idfk how, but it does.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.